Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
- Do not provide any additional Personally Identifiable Information or PII not requested on this form, to include your social security number.
- Active duty members must be on leave or pass status at the time of registration and for space available travel and must remain in such status throughout duration of travel, when awaiting and/or have been accepted for space available travel.
- If accompanied by dependents, service member's travel must NOT be in conjunction with a TDY/TAD (i.e. not a duty passenger traveling on orders).
- Dependents 14 years of age or older MUST possess a valid DOD ID card. For children under the age of 14, please bring documented proof of guardianship from DEERS (Click here for DEERS website)
- Your acceptance of transportation on board a DOD-owned or controlled aircraft must NOT be for personal gain, nor for, or in connection with personal business of any nature and that this trip will NOT result in any form of remuneration (pay, gift or any type of compensation) to you or your family members.
- Any violation of the above conditions could result in traveler being billed for travel and/or punitive action.
Click here to see explanation of travel categories
Member requesting travel must meet eligibility requirements outlined in DODI 4515.13, Air Transportation Eligibility
List Up to 5 Country Destinations (e.g. Germany, Japan, USA etc.)
NOTE: BORDER CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS VARY BY COUNTRY.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR
DESIRED DESTINATION, CONTACT THE NEAREST AMC PASSENGER
TERMINAL FOR ASSISTANCE.
Email and SMS Text Notifications are now available to AMC Passengers. Space-A Passengers can opt into this new feature during the Space-A Sign-up process.
Passengers are encouraged to provide their personal cell phone number and/or personal email address. Currently only CONUS Cell Phone numbers (+1 U.S. Area Code) are accepted. For travelers with a Non-U.S. Cell Phone number, you may still provide your personal email address.
OPT OUT: If you do not wish to receive travel updates, enter "DECLINED" in the fields below.
Official DoD Email addresses will not be accepted, as most members & their dependents, will not have access to their official email
If you provide an Email and/or Cell Phone Number in the following fields, it will be entered into GATES, the AMC Passenger Manifesting System. This info will be used to send you email or SMS Text notifications during your travel or to provide confirmation of a Space-Available or Space-Required (Duty) travel sign-up.