Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
1. Travel eligibility | Review Travel Eligibility Categories 1-6 (below) to determine your Space-A travel category.
2. Locations | Review common destinations offered at your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal by visiting their website/social media page. For Links to website/social media page, see Passenger Terminal Directory below.
3. Document check | Ensure you have the required travel documents, e.g. passport with visas. Customs and Immigration requirements may change. Contact your departure passenger terminal for current documentation requirements or travel restrictions. Other information regarding travel documents may be found by visiting the U.S. Department of State International Travel website.
4. Registration | Contact your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal.
5. Flight schedules | For specific travel information, contact your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal or check their AFPIMS page to see the 72-hour flight schedule.
6. Checking in | Check in at the terminal counter to mark yourself present and review updated flight information. Ensure you do not exceed baggage weight limits and are not traveling with any prohibited items. Await your Space-A call and follow instructions given to you by the passenger service agents.
Automated Sign-up Form | Click to fill and submit our automated sign-up form to your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal (See Directory Below).
Manual Sign-up Form | Click to download, fill and submit AMC Form 140, Space Available Travel Request, to your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal.
Email Sign-up | Submit the below, required personal information to your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal. Terminal Email Address can be found in the Passenger Terminal Directory below.
Required Sign-up Information:
Contact your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal for more information. See Passenger Terminal Directory below:
Click to see our FAQs.
For travel-related questions, contact your nearest terminal. See Passenger Terminal Directory at the bottom of this page.
Click to submit an Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) comment for this page.
AMC Form 140, Space-A Travel Request
Space-A Email/Fax Sign-up Request Form
Patriot Express Brochure (Aug 2022)
FAA PackSafe Program
Unaccompanied Command Sponsor Letter
Non-Command Sponsored Dependent Travel Letter (May 2018)
Dual Parent/Step Parent Authorization Letter
New 30-Day & 365-Day Deployment Letter
Military Aircraft Access Requirements Brochure (Aug 2018)