- Do Not Provide Any Additional Personally Identifiable Information or PII Not Requested On this Form, to Include Your Social Security Number.
Click Here to See Explanation of Travel Categories
Member Requesting Travel Must Meet Eligibility Requirements Outlined In DODI 4515.13
- Active Duty Members Must Be On Leave Or Pass Status At the Time Of Registration and For Space Available Travel and Must Remain In Such Status Throughout Duration of Travel, When Awaiting and/or Have Been Accepted For Space Available Travel.
- If Accompanied by Dependents, Service Member's Travel Must NOT Be In Conjunction With a TDY/TAD (i.e. Not a Duty Passenger Traveling on Orders).
- Dependents 10 Years Old or Older, Must Possess a Valid DOD ID Card (Click Here for DEERS Website)
- Your Acceptance of Transportation On Board A DOD-Owned or Controlled Aircraft Must NOT Be For Personal Gain, Nor For, Or In Connection With Personal Business of Any Nature and That This Trip Will NOT Result In Any Form of Remuneration (pay, gift or any type of compensation) to You or Your Family Members.
- Any Violation of the Above Conditions Could Result In Traveler Being Billed for Travel and/or Punitive Action.
List Up to 5 Country Destinations (e.g. Germany, Japan, USA etc.)
NOTE: BORDER CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS VARY BY COUNTRY.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR
DESIRED DESTINATION, CONTACT THE NEAREST AMC PASSENGER
TERMINAL FOR ASSISTANCE.