SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE, Ill. --
Amid the on-going COVID-19 environment and efforts, the Air Mobility Command PHOENIX Spark and Innovation team has been behind the scenes putting together the final touches on the 2020 AMC PHOENIX Spark Competition campaign site.
As of yesterday, the campaign site is live! To visit this year’s idea submission page, go to https://usaf.ideascalegov.com/a/ideas/recent/campaigns/138.
The deadlines outlined for submissions are:
- May 15: Deadline for those submitting to finalize their submission in IdeaScale to compete in PHOENIX SPARK Tank.
- May 29: Deadline for Wings/Directorates to nominate up to two semifinalists to AMC.
- Sept. 5: Finalists Notifications
- Oct. 31: PHOENIX SPARK Competition at ATA in Nashville, TN.
Also, AFWERX is hosting some great webinars, starting this week, regarding the following topics:
- Empowering Airman and Family Wellbeing
- Leveraging Technology for Operational Effectiveness
- Installation Resilience
- Base Security and Defense
- Culture of Innovation
To tune in, please visit: https://afwerxchallenge.com/events
We know the AMC Spark Cells are working hard towards developing and assisting during the COVID-19 crisis—thank you to all for your hard work!